There are a 8 simple jewelry tricks that can help keep your pieces looking their best. First, avoid wearing your jewelry in the shower or while swimming, as this can cause damage and discoloration. When you’re not wearing your jewelry, store it in a cool, dry place to prevent tarnishing. Finally, be sure to clean your jewelry regularly with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or buildup. By following these simple tips, you can keep your jewelry looking like new for years to come.
From flashy, entertaining, elegant or inherited, jewelry has that power that makes it unique and gives our outfits a special and exclusive touch. This is why it is important to know the best tricks to be able to keep them safe from tangles, deterioration or get the best possible shine. Scroll down and know 8 these jewelry box tricks that will change your life!
- Measure your finger with a piece of paper to determine your ring size.
- Choose black stones and heavy metals when shopping for cheap jewelry. Avoid excess shine or very flimsy accessories, it makes the accessories look better quality.
- Beer cleanses gold and ketchup cleanses silver. The normal products we have around the house can be the best cleaners for our jewelry. Others that also work are sparkling mineral water, vodka, and white vinegar.
- Perspiration, salt water and perfume are the top 3 of the most harmful things for accessories. Keep your jewelry away from these three agents to avoid discoloration.
- Use a dishwasher and a toothbrush to shine a diamond. This is the fastest way to restore shine to your jewelry.
- Store your delicate necklaces inside a light bulb to avoid tangling. This is a secret to keeping your delicate necklaces safe and sound.
- Clear boxes are the smartest way to store your accessories. Being transparent and leaving the content in view, this prohibits you from having everything messy.
- Baby oil, a pin, and baby powder can help you untangle a necklace. Apply the lubricant, then loosen the knot with the pin and use the powder to help untangle the strands.